Practical Full-Stack Developer Bootcamp
Master Full-Stack Development
And Build Real-Life Projects
to Land a Software Developer Job
Jul 1 - Oct 31
Sep 1 - Dec 31
About the BootCamp
The Practical Full-Stack Developer Bootcamp is a program that has been carefully designed by industry experts for students to get practical/hands-on knowledge and experience in Full-Stack Development leveraging industry-used tools and technologies. This program features live training, and on-demand learning and 80% of the entire program will be spent coding. This is not your typical BootCamp, as our expectation is that at the completion of this program, students should have acquired the relevant skills, built project portfolios and be ready to launch a career as a Full-Stack Developer. Visit the FAQ section of this page to learn more about Full-Stack Developers.
Some Tools You Will Learn
In demand industries
Schedule a FREE career coaching with our Career Coach
The Alppoint Experience
Our full-stack development training is immersive as it focuses on the concept (30%) and Hands-On (70%) experience. It also includes class exercises, assignments and projects. Part of the program contains handling real-life project simulations to facilitate learning better and help students understand what a day in the life looks like for a full-stack developer.
We provide students with self-paced videos and lectures to aid fundamental understanding.
- 160+ Hours Live Instructor-Led Training
- 210+ Guided Hands-On Exercises
- 180+ Hours of Self-Paced Learning Content
- 5 Mock Interviews
- 80+ Hours of Live Problem-Solving Sessions
- 10+ Guided Projects
- Live Review and Feedback from Mentors
- LinkedIn and GitHub Profile Reviews
- Resume Review and Support
- 3 Mock Interviews with Industry Experts
- Dedicated Placement Support
- There are no prerequisites to attend this bootcamp.
- The right mindset, attitude, drive and curiosity.
Who Should Attend the Full-stack Developer Bootcamp
Tuition Fee and Training Options
- Land a tech job with our Dedicated Job Support.
- Get 100% Money Back in the unlikely event that you’re not happy with the course.
Pay upfront and save 5% on tuition fees.
Total cost of BootCamp: $8,500 CAD
Career Day: Meet With Industry Experts and Grow Your Network
These are interviews and networking sessions with our industry partners. At these sessions, our partners will share their stories, skills and tips on how they became Software Developers.
The session are very interactive and exposes our students to real-life challenges and industry tips.
< / >
What to expect
Career planning and Coarching
- Persoanlized Career Planinng
- Career Coaching
- DS, ALgo and System Design
- Mock Interviews
- Interview analysis and feedback
Dedicated Job Support
- Target Software Develop Roles
- Resume, Linkedin Github reviews
- Comprehensive Placement Assistance
Full-Stack Development Course Syllabus
- Get started with computer programming.
- Understand the insides of a computer program.
- Recognize computer programming constructs using Pseudocode.
- Learn to think like a coder and write fundamental logic.
- Get a grip on critical fundamentals of Full-stack development.
- Gain confidence working with AWS environments.
- Introduction to Programming
- Syntax and Pseudocode
- Introduction to FullStack Development
- AWS Essentials
- Learn all about source code management using Git and GitHub.
- Learn the most fundamental languages that define the world wide web.
- Learn to build beautiful websites and user interfaces that work on a variety of devices and platforms.
- Build expressive websites, landing pages, and more.
- Master ECMAScript 2020 and above with this comprehensive course.
- Bring your web pages to life by adding interactivity and data-driven dynamism.
- Learn to interact with remote services and APIs.
- Earn to set up your development environment effectively.
- Learn and implement auto code formatting and linting.
- Learn all about module bundlers with Parcel and Webpack.
- Source and Version Control using Git and GitHub
- Setting up your GitHub Profiles
- Mastering HTML5 and CSS3
- Working with Remote Data and APIs
- Writing Modular Code
- Working with Parcel and Webpack module bundlers
- Learn to build composable and reusable components.
- Embrace the power of React Hooks and learn to build your hooks.
- Implement routing in a single-page application with React Router.
- Master global state management and transitions using Redux.
- Build data-driven applications with ease.
- Implement Test-Driven Development (TDD) using Jest, Enzyme and React Testing Library.
- Building Single Page Applications using React
- Implementing Routing using React Router
- Work with the incredible Hooks API
- Global state management using Redux
- Writing testable components
- Learn to work with files, modules, and NPM.
- Learn to build web servers, APIs, and more.
- Master the Express framework for rapidly building web apps with Node.js.
- Get a grip on Middleware, Authentication, and the MVC architecture.
- Build data-driven applications using MongoDB Atlas as the database.
- Learn to secure your web apps and APIs and deploy them on the Cloud.
- Learn all about the most popular NoSQL database in the world.
- Learn to effectively implement Create-Read-Update-Delete queries.
- Learn about schema design and data modelling.
- Learn about critical operations like sorting, aggregation, and lots more.
- Learning Node.js
- Mastering the Express framework
- Learning MongoDB
- Learn all about REST and build RESTful APIs.
- Discover the OpenAPI 3.0 specification.
- Learn to test your code so it doesn’t fail in production.
- Learn to write unit tests using Jest.
- Build end-to-end (E2E) tests using Puppeteer.
- Level up your E2E experience with Cypress.io.
- Designing and Building RESTful APIs
- Test-Driven Development using Jest, Puppeteer and Cypress.io
- Go hands-on with deployment on major cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, Netlify and Heroku.
- Deploying the app on the Cloud
- Go hands-on with deployment on major cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, Netlify and Heroku.
- Learn to design systems at scale.
- Learn to plan and define hardware and software requirements.
- Design efficient data flow and implement architectural optimisations.
- Learn about types of databases and service architectures.
- Go from gathering requirements to designing the architecture.
- Discover the system design behind popular apps and services.
- Arm yourself to handle system design interview questions.
- Learn all about time complexity.
- Learn to implement algorithms such as sorting, search, divide and conquer, dynamic programming, greedy algorithms and many more.
- Discover the Agile way of building software.
- Learn about project lifecycle management with Agile.
- Embrace the SCRUM framework.
- Get ready to face job interviews.
- Agile and SCRUM for Developers (Self-Paced)
About The Fullstack Developer Bootcamp
By completing the Full-Stack Web Development Bootcamp, you’ll be able to empower yourself with the skills needed to become a proficient Full-Stack Developer:
- Build responsive websites using HTML5 and CSS3.
- Create amazing UIs and web apps using React, React Router and Redux.
- Deploy scalable applications and APIs with Node.js and Express.
- Build rich RESTful APIs.
- Version control code and assets using Git and GitHub.
- Implement software testing using Jest, Puppeteer, and Cypress.io.
- Cultivate an Agile mindset and contribute value to projects as a Scrum practitioner.
- Crack interviews with your Data Structure and Algorithm prowess.
- Improve business communication skills for acing interviews.
The Full-Stack Developer Bootcamp is designed to provide job-ready skills to learners from even a non-tech background. After completing this course, you can become an industry-ready in top organizations. Here is how we plan to ensure that you get a job by the end of the bootcamp:
There are two critical goals of this Bootcamp:
- Providing you with comprehensive Full Stack Knowledge including the Front-end, Back-end, and Database layer which is critical for building web apps.
- Arming you with complete understanding of Data Structures, Algorithms, and System Design, which is crucial for cracking job interviews.
How we ensure that you achieve these critical goals
- Instructor-led sessions with experts from MAANG backgrounds who will provide demos to ensure concept clarity.
- Detailed content around all the critical concepts and programming languages in the form of videos, hands-on exercises, assessments, reading material, and assignments.
- Enough time and effort towards practicing these concepts via Cloud Labs that allows you to code right from your browser.
- Weekly doubt-clearing sessions with experts that can help you close any gaps in understanding of Full-Stack Development-related knowledge.
- Timely assessments and the ability to track progress with real-time reports help you stay on track with the Program.
- Dedicated Student Success Managers monitor your progress and guide you toward achieving critical goals.
- Building Web Apps, RESTful APIs, and UIs that help you create a power-packed portfolio.
- Hackathons, coding challenges, and five 1-on-1 mock interviews with MAANG experts will help you improve your ace interviews.
- Soft Skill sessions to improve business communication that further enables you to crack job interviews with absolute confidence.
Demonstrable skills are best developed during real-world capstone projects. By the end of the program, you will have job-ready skills and be ready to hit the ground running.
All graduates and postgraduates with a tech degree, all students in their final year of tech degree, and professionals from every walk of life are welcome to apply for this Bootcamp. In fact, anyone can take this course including:
- Professionals working in the IT Industry
- Professionals holding a tech-adjacent role
- Professionals from any industry
While a background in tech is not necessary for this Program, our Pre-Bootcamp will prepare you adequately for all the knowledge you will gain in the Bootcamp.
This bootcamp is completely beginner-friendly. There are no prerequisites to attend this bootcamp, and all learners with the right aptitude, logical thinking, drive for curiosity, and propensity to learn new skills can ace the Program and emerge with job-ready skills.
Yes, you can switch the start date of your Bootcamp training with prior notice of at least 24 hours, subject to availability in the desired batch.
Every week is power-packed with learning. Here is what you will be doing on a weekly basis in the Bootcamp:
- Learn through comprehensive videos
- Practice code using Cloud labs
- Strengthen your concept clarity with quizzes
- Participate in doubt-solving sessions
- Attend live instructor-led sessions
- Complete the weekly assignment and assessment
- Get learning support from instructors
- Experience skill growth with real-time reports
- Dedicated Learning Advisors for every cohort
In addition to this, you will be building web applications and APIs, and also be participating in Hackathons, Mock Interviews, Tests, Interview Prep, and Placement Drives throughout your Bootcamp.
Nothing to worry about! Every class is recorded and available. In addition to this, you will have lifetime access to all the session recordings. However, you are required to catch up with these classes to achieve your milestones in a timely manner.
It is already a part of the Bootcamp; we start from scratch and cover the course holistically to ensure concept clarity and skill enforcement. The first four weeks will prepare you for everything that comes later in the Bootcamp.
You have the option to pause the program for 14 days. Before rejoining, you would need to catch up with the Program by watching the recorded instructor-led sessions. You may opt for this option after discussing it with your Learning Advisor.
You also have the option to defer a program, provided there is a valid reason offered to your Learning Advisor and is approved by the Program Director. Once you are back, you can discuss with your Learning Advisor to know which batch of the Bootcamp you can join.
Please contact your Learning Advisor for more information about this.
You will be building multiple projects across each milestone of your bootcamp. These projects deploy Full-Stack Application that fulfils realistic specifications and integrates functionality from a third-party API.
By the end of the Bootcamp, you will have compiled a complete portfolio of projects designed to reinforce all the learnings attained throughout your course. You will gain hands-on experience building and deploying User Interfaces and Full Stack applications that utilize a wide array of languages and frameworks.
Yes! Upon completing the course and meeting all the requirements, you will receive a certificate of completion issued by Alppoint Training Services. Thousands of our alumni use their course certificates to demonstrate skills to potential employers and across their LinkedIn networks.
Your tuition covers all the key aspects of the Bootcamp. Here are some of the aspects of Full-Stack Development Bootcamp students can expect at Alppoint Training Services:
- Live instructor-led sessions by industry experts
- Weekly doubt-clearing sessions
- On-demand videos to help you learn anytime, anywhere
- Cloud Labs enabled practice right from your browser
- Comprehensive reading material for concept clarity
- Mock Interviews by MAANG experts to crack job interviews
- Hackathons and Coding Challenges for practical coding practice
- Dedicated Placement Support for developer roles
- Access to the Alppoint Training Services Community for lifetime support
- Connections with a professional network of instructors
Financial hurdles shouldn’t keep you from achieving your goals. To help you achieve your learning goals we have three payment modes:
- Upfront Payment Option: Pay upfront and save up to 40% on tuition fee.
- Instalment Plan: Pay in monthly installments across a span of 4 months.
- Deferred Payment Plan: Pay an upfront amount for enrollment and the remaining amount as monthly installments once you land a tech job.
For more information, reach out to your Learning Advisors, or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In case you’re unable to attend the course and want a refund prior to the course commencement date, we will refund the full amount to you.
If you don’t see the tremendous value you expected in our product, and you wish to withdraw within the first four hours, we will proceed with a 100% refund—no questions asked. However, once you have attended more than four hours of the workshop, you will not be eligible for any refund.
We’re so confident that with this course, you’ll be taking concrete steps toward a thriving career in tech that we offer a Money-Back Guarantee, no questions asked! If you don’t see the tremendous value you expected in our product, and you wish to withdraw within the first four hours, we will proceed with a 100% refund. However, once you have attended more than four hours of the workshop, you will not be eligible for any refund.
For further clarity, reach out to your Learning Advisor.
Yes, we do provide scholarships for up to 70% in select geographies. These scholarships are fully funded by Alppoint Training Services and are available for any individual with a passion for learning and succeeding.
To avail scholarships, please write to us at email@example.com. You will receive the forms shortly as well as further instructions on the next steps. Our panel of experts will review the applications and take action on the scholarship grant within 7 to 15 days.
Please consult your Learning Advisor for more information.
Yes, with our Deferred Payment Plan option, you can pay an upfront amount for enrollment and the remaining amount as monthly installments once you land a tech job.